If so, then the guide below is made specifically for you.
1. Ergonomic Design
This is the most important factor that must be fulfilled because you'll use your keyboard every day.
Ergonomic keyboard isn’t going to cause you any strain.
Mostly they come with adjustable height and tilt so you can set the keyboard at the right level for where you’re sitting.
Pro tip: a wrist rest will be a great addition, if you crave for more comfort.
2. Wired or Wireless
• Wired keyboard - do not offer portability, but they are cheaper and do not require batteries. Perfect choice, if you think your keyboard will stays in one place most of the time.
• Wireless keyboard – offer great portability because there are no annoying cables, but they are more expensive and require batteries. Perfect choice if you think you will use it in various positions. 
If you plan to buy a wireless keyboard make sure you also check the range. Some wireless keyboards can operate through walls, while others need to be in the same room as your workstation in order to operate. 
• Silicone dome switches - makes for a soft, mushy feel as you press each key. However, because of repeated flexing of the rubber membrane causes it to break down, lose their springiness and responsiveness over time.
• Scissor switches - have a shallow typing feel, but are generally more durable than rubber dome switches alone.
• Mechanical switches - a bit more intricate, with a spring loaded sliding keypost under every key.
There are several variations available, each tweaked to provide a slightly different feel or sound, but generally, mechanical switches provide better tactile feedback and have more of the "clickety-clack" sound that many associate with typing.
The sturdy switch mechanisms and long-lasting springs are significantly longer lasting, and more easily reparable. These switches also register each keystroke with a much shorter amount of travel, making them ideal for touch typists. 
4. Other Features To Consider:
• Illuminated keys for typing at low light conditions.
• Basic media features such as playback controls and volume up and down.
• Anti-ghosting to allow multiple keystrokes to be registered simultaneously.
• Extra keys for Macro commands, letting you pre-arrange complex strings of commands and activate them with a single press of a button.
5. What Other Users Have Said
There are great advantage if you buy your computer keyboard online is that you can see directly the opinions of other users.
And that is why large and trusted online retailer like Amazon.com displaying their customer reviews including the star rating. It will give you a real picture of a product you plan to buy.
The more the number of buyer reviews and the higher the star rating, the better the product in the eyes of consumers.
For your information, people who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must make the purchase first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.
Now, get yours!!!
1. Microsoft 4000 (under $41)
• Reviewed by 6.215 verified buyers – 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Wired Natural Ergonomic Keyboard
• Split ergonomic design encourages natural hand, wrist, and forearm positions
• Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position
• Palm lift promotes a relaxed, natural angle for your wrist
• Media keys for music and video control
• Also available in assorted types
• Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 3 inches, 2.2 pounds
2. Logitech K750 (under $64)
• Reviewed by 3.384 verified buyers – 3.6 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• 2.4GHz Wireless Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac
• Any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
• Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
• Familiar Mac layout
• Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
• System Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or later,USB port, light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
• Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible.
• Dimensions: 7.9 x 1.4 x 19.1 inches, 2.2 pounds
3. AmazonBasics KU-0833 (under $13)
• Reviewed by 3.246 verified buyers – 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Wired Keyboard
• Low-profile Keys Provide a Quiet, Comfortable Typing Experience
• Hotkeys Enable Easy Access for Media, My Computer, Mute, Volume down, Volume up, and Calculator; 4 Function Keys Control Previous Track, Stop, Play/pause, next Track on Your Media Player
• Simple Wired USB Connection; Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
• Ships in Certified Frustration-free Packaging
• Dimensions: 18 x 5.6 x 1 inches, 1.15 pounds
4. Logitech K740 (under $58)
• Reviewed by 2.910 verified buyers – 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Illuminated Ultrathin Keyboard with Soft-touch Palm Rest
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista, USB port
• Laser-etched backlit keys, Manual brightness adjustment
• Elegantly designed, Ultra-thin keyboard profile
• Logitech PerfectStroke key system, Soft-touch palm rest
• Full-size layout.
• Dimensions: 3 x 18 x 8 inches, 2.31 pounds
5. Logitech K480 (under $28)
• Reviewed by 1.948 verified buyers – 4.0 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard for Windows, iOS, Android, Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones
• Type-on-anything universal keyboard
• Built-in cradle Holds your devices at the ideal angle for typing
• Also works with your Bluetooth tablet and smartphone
• Turn a single dial to switch between typing on three wireless Bluetooth devices
• Designed for easy and comfortable typing, including shortcut keys for Windows and Mac
• Dimensions: 12.2 x 11.8 x 7.9 inches, 1.81 pounds
6. CORSAIR K70 LUX (under $140)
• Reviewed by 1.830 verified buyers – 4.5 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
• USB Passthrough & Media Controls
• Cherry MX Speed - RGB LED Backlit
• 100% anti-ghosting and full key rollover on USB / 100% Cherry MX Speed gaming key switches with ultra-fast 1.2mm actuation and light 45g force
• Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame for superior durability / Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant backlighting
• CUE support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization. Compatibility and System Requirements - PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
• Detachable soft-touch wrist rest and dedicated multimedia controls / USB pass-through port for easy connections / Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycap sets
• Dimensions: 17.6 x 6.7 x 1.6 inches, 2.65 pounds
7. Logitech K810 (under $72)
• Reviewed by 1.673 verified buyers – 4.3 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Wireless Bluetooth Illuminated Multi-Device Keyboard for PC, Tablets, and Smartphones
• Press one button to instantly switch between typing on your PC, tablet and smartphone
• Automatic illumination which adjusts to the level of light in the room
• A real brushed aluminum finish and sleek low-profile keys
• Bluetooth range 30 feet (9 meters)
• Dimensions: 12 x 5.7 x 1.3 inches, 1 pounds
8. Ivation IVCKRGB (under $25)
• Reviewed by 1.664 verified buyers – 3.8 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Easy to See, Extra Large Bold Lettering With Clear Blue LED illuminated backlit letters - causing less vision strain and promotes faster productivity
• 7 different colors that add to style, convenience and excitement
• Strong construction keyboard has the extra comfort of whole silica gel smooth touch quiet tap cushioned keys
• Media Select; Volume Down; Volume Up; Mute; Previous; Next; Play/Pause; Media Stop; Web Home; Email; My Computer; Web Favorites.
• Dimensions: 18 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches, 1.85 pounds
9. Arteck HB030B (under $20)
• Reviewed by 1.569 verified buyers – 4.3 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Backlit Keyboard
• Built in Rechargeable Battery
• 7 Unique Backlight Color with 2 brightness level and auto sleep feature to maximize power usage.
• Broad Compatibility: Use with all 4 major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows).
• 6-Month Battery Life.
• Also available in assorted colors
• Dimensions: 9.7 X 5.9 X 0.24in, 0.37lb
10. Logitech K350 (under $37)
• Reviewed by 1.342 verified buyers – 3.7 out of 5 stars - READ USER REVIEWS
• 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
• Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
• Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
• Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
• Dimensions: 9.9 x 2.9 x 18.9 inches, 3.05 pounds
View By Price & Type:
• Best Wireless Computer Keyboards
• Best Bluetooth Keyboards For Tablet
• Best Mechanical Keyboards