So if you`re looking for your best gaming headset, the list below will simplify your search (which 9 of them are priced under $100).
How we build the list???
1. Logitech G930 (under $90)
• Reviewed by 8.664 verified buyers - 3.1 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone
• Headphone Driver: 1.6-Inch (40 mm), Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz, Impedance: 32 Ohms, Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
• Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional), Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser, Frequency response: 50-20KHz, Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
• Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, Seven discrete audio channels
• Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
• Low-frequency effects (LFE) channel, Rapid-burst transmission
• Agile frequency, Noise-cancelling mic
• Rotate-to-mute mic, Battery: Up to 10 hours per charge
• Dimensions: 9.8 x 9 x 4.3 inches, 1.6 pounds
2. Logitech G231 Prodigy Series (under $54)
• Reviewed by 6.111 verified buyers - 4.0 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Premium 40mm neodymium speaker drivers for immersive game quality stereo sound
• Versatile PC gaming headset also plugs into any game console like Playstation 4, Xbox ONE, Nintendo Switch, VR plus smartphones and tablets
• Comfortably soft and breathable sports performance cloth ear cups are removable, washable and resist heat and sweat
• System Requirements:Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Xbox One™, PS4™, or PC
• Lightweight design with swivel earpieces for a personalized fit that feels light and comfortable even during long gaming sessions
• Crystal clear chat and voice pick up with rotating, adjustable Unidirectional boom mic that also easily folds up and out of the way when you don’t need it
• Dimensions: 4.2 x 9.1 x 7.8 inches, 9 ounces
3. SADES SA-708 (under $16)
• Reviewed by 4.855 verified buyers - 3.6 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
• EMI/RFI Shielding to prevent electromagnetic/radio-frequency interference, ensuring you a good mood when playing games
• Unique, well shaped and designed gaming headset, with foldable hidden microphone
• Premier SADES-AFV volume control with extra Mic-muted function
• Soft PU leather cushion ear-pad and head-pad, very comfortable to wear
• Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.7 x 3.5 inches; 15.8 ounces
4. HyperX Cloud (under $80)
• Reviewed by 3.919 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS4 PRO, Xbox One S, Nnintedo Switch, notebooks, tablets, mobile phones, & airplane adapters.
• Extremely comfortable light weight headset with leatherette memory foam ear cups and extra set of velour ear cups
• Over-the Ear headphone with noise isolating ear cups and detachable microphone
• 53mm hifi capable drivers with 15-25khz frequency response
• Also available in assorted colors
• Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.5 x 9.4 inches, 12.3 ounces
5. HyperX Cloud II (under $98)
• Reviewed by 3.384 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Gaming Headset for PC, Mac & PS4 & Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
• USB Audio Sound Card with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
• 53mm Drivers Neodymium Magnets
• Noise Cancelling Microphone via Inline Sound Card
• Echo Cancelling via Inline Sound Card.Ambient noise attenuation:approx. 20 dBa
• 15-25kKhz Frequency Response
• Memory foam ear pads with extra set of Velour ear pads and Detachable Microphone
• TeamSpeak Certified - Voice Chat Optimized.Ambient noise attenuation:approx. 20 dBa
• Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.7 x 2.8 inches, 2.5 pounds
6. Sentey Artix (under $30)
• Reviewed by 2.314 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• PC (Mac) Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone
• Over ear noise isolation pads: The closed protein ear cushion blacks noise in almost any environment for better guaranteed comfort.
• Tilting Mic omnidirectional with retractable arm. This is a great Gaming headphone to use everyday
• IN-LINE Mic / Control : tangle free heavy duty braided 7,2 FT cable with USB 2.0 gold plated connector.
• An excellent Pc Computer Headset Headphone Gaming USB 2.0 Connector Digital Surround Sound with a long headphone extension cable to make easy your usability.
• Mute ON/OFF light indicator. High Polished Black Finish Upper Enclosure
• Premiun Confort Headband: extreme durability, luxurious premium feel to the headphones as well as being strong and robust to look great for many years.
• Adjustable headband.
• Memory foam padding and ideal for Skype Headset.
• Neodymium backed 40mm drivers.
• Compatible with Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 and MAC, PS4.
• Vibration Extreme Bass and DAC unit.
• Improved suspension system with self-adjusting headband.
• Headband Adaptive Comfort.
• Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.3 x 4.3 inches, 1.4 pounds
7. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum (under $133)
• Reviewed by 1.926 verified buyers - 3.5 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Wireless Gaming Headset For PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Switch, any TV with powered USB or RCA audio output, and Mobile Compatible
• Advanced Pro-GTM audio drivers deliver incredible audio with stereo, 7.1 Dolby® Surround, or 7.1 DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound
• 2.4GHz wireless or wired connection
• Up to 12 hours of wireless battery life without lighting or 8 hours with default lighting
• Plug in up to three devices (1 USB and 2 analog) to answer calls and play music while gaming.
• Wireless Range - Indoor: 15 meters. Outdoor: 20 meters
• Enjoy a seamless, personalized gaming experience with customizable RGB lighting, swappable backlit custom tags, and 3 programmable G-keys to assign macros for complex game commands
• Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.7 x 8.8 inches, 1.8 pounds
8. Sades SA902 (under $27)
• Reviewed by 1.865 verified buyers - 3.9 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Wired PC Gaming Headset with Mic
• 7.1 Channel Virtual USB Surround Stereo
• LED light
• Experience an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets you hear what you can't see.
• Unique 4-pieces of reinforced padded headband offers levels of height adjustment for perfect fit.
• Extreme soft,comfortable and ventilate protein ear cushions guarantees hours of gaming comfort.
• The microphone is flexible for exact positioning.
• Spotlight design on the earcups.
• Little smart in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic.
• Updated closed earcups design USB PC Gaming Headset covers ears entirely.
• Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 10, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1.
• Dimensions: 6.9 x 3.9 x 8.5 inches, 1.1 pounds
9. Razer Kraken Chroma 7.1 (under $86)
• Reviewed by 1.792 verified buyers - 4.0 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 7.1 Surround Sound USB PC Gaming Headset
• Personalized audio calibration with Razer’s powerful Synapse configuration software enabling custom setup for each game or audio program.
• Full retractable advanced digital microphone.
• Customizable Chroma lighting’s 16.8 million color options and amazing lighting effects.
• Elegant Razer design with perfect balance of weight, functionality and performance.
• USB connectivity for PC and Mac.
• Hardware Platform: PC, Playstation 4
• Dimensions: 3.8 x 6.9 x 8.1 inches, 12 ounces
10. HyperX Cloud Stinger (under $50)
• Reviewed by 1.286 verified buyers - 4.0 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Nintendo Switch
• 90-degree rotating ear cups.
• 50mm directional drivers for Audio precision.
• Hyperx signature Memory foam. Adjustable steel Slider.
• Intuitive Volume control on headset ear cup.
• Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone.
• Dimensions: 9.5 x 10.8 x 3 inches, 9.8 ounces