So if you`re looking for your best portable generator with a budget under $200 in mind, the list below will simplify your search.
This list is compiled based on user experiences (user reviews) which gives you real and honest point of view.
The more the number of buyer reviews as well as its star rating describes buyer satisfaction levels for a particular product.
For your information, users who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must buy the product first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.
In short, it`s a MOST WANTED LIST!!!
Now, get yours!!!
Top 5 Best Portable Generators Under $200
1. WEN 56180 (under $194)
• Reviewed by 690 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Gas Powered Portable Generator
• EPAIII and CARB compliant generator
• 1800 surge watts and 1500 running watts provides power for both times of emergency and recreation
• Lightweight and compact generator runs at half load for 7.5 hours off of 1.45 gallons of gasoline
• Includes two AC120V 12.5A three-prong wall outlets and one cigarette-lighter-style 12V DC outlet
• Low-oil shutdown safeguards the 4-stroke OHV engine from damage while the spark arrestor permits usage while camping in national parks and forests
• 2-year warranty
• Dimensions: 19.9 x 15.9 x 17.1 inches, 50 pounds
2. All Power America APG3004 (under $114)
• Reviewed by 135 verified buyers - 3.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Gas Powered Portable Generator
• Runs lights, coffee makers or small tools at campsite, cabin or job site at noise level less than 68dB
• 1-1/5-Gallon (4-1/2 liters) tank capacity/runs 8-1/2 hours at 1/2 load on 1-1/5-Gallons of fuel
• Delivers 1000-Watt surge/800-Watt continuous
• Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 14 inches, 39.5 pounds
3. XtremepowerUS (under $120)
• Reviewed by 43 verified buyers - 3.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 1200Watt Portable Gasoline Power Generator
• Rate AC Output 1,000W 60Hz, 1.6hp 63cc Air Cooled OHV Gas Engine
• 110V AC Outlets For Household Appliances, Electric Tools Plus 1-DC Power C
• 5 hours@ 50% Capacity
• 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
• Perfect For Camping, Jobsite Or Emergency Use At Home
• Dimensions: 15.2 x 13 x 13 inches, 39 pounds
4. Powermate PM0141201 (under $195)
• Reviewed by 12 verified buyers - 3.5 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 1200 Running Watts/1500 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
• Manual/Recoil Start
• Outlet cover to keep debris out
• Powerful Powermate OHV Engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
• Fuel gauge allows user to keep track for gasoline levels
• Included digital multimeter to record engine run time for scheduled maintenance intervals
• Dimensions: 19.8 x 15.9 x 15.6 inches, 60 pounds
5. Sportsman GEN2000DF (under $200)
• Reviewed by 8 verified buyers - 3.8 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Dual Fuel Powered Portable Generator
• 2,000 peak surge watts and 1,400 rated running watts can run most household appliances and power tools, 2-120V outlets, 1-12V DC outlet, regulator hose kit included
• Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
• 3.5 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance, Recoil start, 94 cc engine displacement, 120 V operation, Decibel rating &let; 68 db.
• 1.2 gallon fuel tank, Gasoline run time 9 hours at 50% load, LP run time 12 hours at 50% load, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch and circuit breaker
• EPA approved, propane tank not included, surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
• Dimensions: 19 x 14.8 x 15 inches, 54 pounds