It allows you to eat less fat, enjoy more riboflavin and thiamine which plays an important role in a healthy diet. 
Even more, grilling outdoors will help you build a healthy and stronger relationship with family or friends.
To enjoy it all, all you need to have is the right BBQ grill.
Choosing Your Best BBQ Grill
• Charcoal Grills - most die hard barbeque lovers think that food grilled with charcoal tastes better.
However, charcoal emits more carbon monoxide, particulate matter and soot into the atmosphere which is not environmentally friendly.
If you tend to choose a charcoal grill, for better BBQ experiences make sure you get a unit that have:
- Wide-set stable legs.
- A thick bowl (18 and 23 inches wide).
- A tight-fitting lid to retain and conduct heat efficiently.
- A cast-iron food grate (the next best thing is one made of stainless steel) and hinges on the grate, so you can lift up a side and add more lit coals without removing food from the grill.
- A bottom grate for holding charcoal.
- Adjustable air vents on the lid and bottom bowl to help control temperature.
- A removable ash catcher for mess-free cleanup.
• Gas or Electric Grills - easier to cook with, consistent, fast to heat, easy to clean, and no excessive carbon dioxide produced.
If you tend to choose a gas grill, for better BBQ experiences make sure you get a unit that have:
- Thick, heavy sides and a tight-fitting lid to retain and conduct heat efficiently.
- At least 2 burners.
- An electronic ignition for quick starting of burners.
- A fuel gauge for easy monitoring of propane levels.
- A removable drip tray (front-loading is easiest to use).  - 
2. Grill Materials
For better durability, the best BBQ grills are made from cast iron, powder coated steel, vitreous enamel bonded to steel, cast aluminum, and high quality stainless steel (304 grade).
Heavy steel holds and distributes heat better than thin steel or cast aluminum. 
3. Other Features To Consider:
• Built-in thermostat - so you know at what temperature your food have to be grilled or be lifted.
• Sturdy shelving on the sides - a place to hold the meat or others before it goes on the grill.
• Grill cover – to protect your investment.
• At least 12,000 BTUs per burner – for quicker cooking.
4. What Other Users Have Said
There is a great advantage if you buy your first BBQ grill online is that you can see directly the opinions of other users.
And that is why large and trusted online retailer like Amazon.com displaying their customer reviews including the star rating. It will give you a real picture of a product you plan to buy.
The more the number of buyer reviews and the higher the star rating, the better the product in the eyes of consumers.
For your information, people who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must make the purchase first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.
Now, get yours!!!
Top 10 Best BBQ Grills 2016
1. Coleman Road Trip LXE (under $200)
• Reviewed by 3.149 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Perfect Flow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
• Propane portable grill sets up in seconds
• East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling
• Authentic grilling taste, open-flame drip-through grilling
• Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm)
• Dimensions: 19 x 35 x 32 inches, 44 pounds
2. George Foreman GGR50B (under $92)
• Reviewed by 1.902 verified buyers - 4.5 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Indoor or outdoor grill
• No-fuss grilling made easy
• Grill can be used on pedestal (stands about 1/2 feet high) or on tabletop
• Uses electric heat, with adjustable range from low to high
• Sloping grate base draws fat away from food to collect in easy-to-empty tray
• 1-year warranty
• Dimensions: 22.2 x 20.5 x 13 inches, 3 pounds
3. Weber Spirit E210 (under $480)
• Reviewed by 1.441 verified buyers - 4.6 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Liquid Propane Gas Grill
• Two stainless steel burners put out 26,500 BTU-per-hour
• Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
• Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
• Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63 x 60 x 32 Inches
• Primary cooking area: 360 Square inches, Warming rack area: 90 Square inches
• Total cooking area: 450 Square inches
• Includes: Fuel gauge (LP models only) 6 Tool hooks, Owner's guide, grilling guide
• Dimensions: 32 x 50 x 63 inches, 119 pounds
4. Char-Broil Classic (under $240)
• Reviewed by 1.267 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill
• 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
• 480 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
• Large, painted metal side shelves offer additional workspace
• Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability
• Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
• 3-4 Burner Rip-Stop Cover
• Nylon Bristle Brush
• 5-year warranty for stainless burner, 2-year for firebox and lid, 1-year for all other parts
• Dimensions: 56 x 21 x 45.5 inches, 114 pounds
5. Char-Broil Deluxe (under $42)
• Reviewed by 1.056 verified buyers - 3.6 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Portable Gas Grill
• The legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place
• Heat-resistant handles mean you don't have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it
• 190 square inches of cooking surface
• 11,000 BTU burner designed for use with 16.4 oz. or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
• Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with high-temperature porcelain finish for prolonged grill life
• Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures - just close the lid and you'll get even heat and low flare-ups
• Convenient hook allows you to hang the lid while you grill
• Nylon Bristle Brush included
• Dimensions: 12.3 x 24.1 x 15 inches, 10.1 pounds
6. Char-Broil Classic 280 (under $81)
• Reviewed by 1.044 verified buyers - 3.9 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 2-burner, 26,500 BTU gas grill
• 280 square inches of cooking surface on porcelain-coated wire grates
• Plastic side shelves offer extra work space with built-in handles and tool hooks
• Durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, designed to withstand the elements
• Piezo ignition system for a reliable spark with every push
• 1-year warranty
• Dimensions: 19 x 49 x 41.5 inches, 37 pounds
7. Lodge L410 Pre-Seasoned Sportsman's (under $105)
• Reviewed by 1.037 verified buyers - 4.8 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Charcoal Grill
• 2 Adjustable heights temper cooking speed; wash by hand
• Draft door regulates heat; coals accessible behind flip-down door
• Cooking grate measures 17-1/4 by 9-inch; seasoned and ready to use
• Rugged, charcoal, hibachi-style grill made of durable cast iron
• 90-days warranty
• Dimensions: 24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches, 54 pounds
8. Char-Broil 16601578 (under $140)
• Reviewed by 1.023 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Electric Grill
• 320 square inches of grilling surface area or 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
• Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
• Porcelain-coated premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
• Compact and stylish design with wheels to easily move around your backyard or patio
• 90-days warranty
• Dimensions: 24.4 x 25.2 x 38.2 inches, 54 pounds
9. George Foreman Evolve (under $100)
• Reviewed by 827 verified buyers - 4.2 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Indoor Electric Grill
• Evolve 4-in-1 Versatility- Grill, Panini Press, Bake Dish, Muffin Pan
• Includes ceramic grill plates, a bake dish, and a muffin pan
• Adjustable Cooking Angle
• Adjustable Hinge
• Digital Control Panel displays the cooking time and grill temperature
• 75 square inches of cooking surface
• Easy to cleanup thanks to the nonstick, removable plates
• The classic George Foreman Grill slope removes up to 42% of fat during cooking
• Removable Plates and dishwasher-safe
• Cool-touch release features make it easy to handle the plates
• 3-year warranty
• Dimensions: 8.5 x 15 x 13.5 inches, 17.5 pounds
10. Cuisinart CGG-200B (under $144)
• Reviewed by 823 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 12000-BTU tabletop gas grill with stainless-steel burner
• Twist-start ignition for easy start-ups
• Folding side shelves; temperature gauge; propane tank not included
• Porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
• Dimensions: 15 x 42 x 18.5 inches, 36.4 pounds