With it, you can say goodbye to all the "hard labor in the kitchen" like chopping, slicing, and cutting of heavy food items.
However, you can`t buy one blindly.
Each unit will come with different features that provide different results.
So to get the right unit that fits perfectly to your cooking needs, an appropriate knowledge is required.
Choosing Your Best Food Processor
A unit with at least 600 – 700 watts of power is very recommended to handle the tough jobs, like kneading stiff doughs, chopping raw carrots, or shredding a hard cheese, etc. 
It will depend on the number of people you typically cook for, and what types of recipes you'll prepare.
As a basic guidelines:
• A unit with 1- to 4-cup capacity is a perfect choice if you cook for 1 to 3 people.
• Medium-sized units with a capacity of 6 to 8 cups is a perfect choice for families of 4 to 6 people.
• For groups of 7 or more people, you better invest on a larger unit with 10 or more cups of capacity. 
3. Other Features To Consider:
• A wider feed tube so you can process larger food items.
• Dishwasher-safe accessories for easy cleaning.
• Safety lock.
• Touch pad controls.
• Stainless steel blade offer the highest durability and performance.
• Heavy chassis to prevent the food processor from "walking" on the counter once the blades get spinning.
• Quiet operation.
• Pulse function to make sure you don't over-process your food.
4. What Other Users Have Said
There is a great advantage if you buy your food processor online is that you can see directly the opinions of other users.
And that is why large and trusted online retailer like Amazon.com displaying their customer reviews including the star rating. It will give you a real picture of a product you plan to buy.
The more the number of buyer reviews and the higher the star rating, the better the product in the eyes of consumers.
For your information, people who can submit a product review on Amazon.com must make the purchase first. So rest assured, you will get an honest review from them.
Now, get yours!!!
Top 10 Best Food Processors
1. Conair Cuisinart DLC-2ABC (under $37)
• Reviewed by 2,560 verified buyers - 4.3 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 250-watt mini prep plus food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
• Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
• Simple push-button control panel; durable, yet lightweight plastic body
• Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup; spatula included
• 24-ounce work bowl with handle
• Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
• Also available in assorted colors.
• 18-month warranty.
• Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.2 x 5.6 inches, 2.2 pounds.
2. Black & Decker HC306 (under $14)
• Reviewed by 1,902 verified buyers - 3.9 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
• Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
• Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control
• Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
• Dimensions: 5.5 x 7.5 x 5.7 inches, 1.8 pounds.
3. Hamilton Beach 70740 (under $24)
• Reviewed by 1,874 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 8-Cup Food Processor
• Stainless Steel, Plastic
• Faster than cutting by hand
• 2 speeds plus pulse control
• Stainless steel slice / shred disc & chopping blade
• Powerful 450 watt motor
• Lid flips over for compact storage
• Large feed chute - fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
• S-Blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible slice / shred disc
• Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
• 1-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 14 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches, 6.5 pounds.
4. BLACK+DECKER FP1600B (under $26)
• Reviewed by 1,715 verified buyers - 3.9 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 450-watt food processor for slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, grating, and more
• 8-cup-capacity work bowl
• Continuous-flow feed chute with pusher; on and off/pulse buttons
• Safety interlock system; suction-cup feet; cord storage; dishwasher-safe parts
• Includes stainless-steel chopping blade and reversible slicing/shredding disc
• 2-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.8 x 15.7 inches, 5.5 pounds.
5. Cuisinart DLC-10SY (under $100)
• Reviewed by 1,675 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 7-Cup Food Processor
• Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
• Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
• Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
• Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease; Easy to use and clean
• 5-year full motor warranty, 3-year limited entire unit warranty
• Dimensions: 11.2 x 7 x 13.8 inches, 32 pounds.
6. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (under $159)
• Reviewed by 1,489 verified buyers - 4.6 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 2 Horsepower - 1500 Watts Professional Kitchen System
• Frozen Blending, Food Processing, Dough Making and Nutrient Complete Juicing
• 72 oz Professional Blender Jar and 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl
• 2 Professional Single Serve Cups for Blending and Nutrient Complete Juicing
• Makes 2 lbs of Dough in under 30 seconds
• XL 72oz. Professional Blender with Total Crushing Technology
• XL 8 Cup Food Processing Bowl for Chopping and Dough Making
• 2 Professional Nutri Ninja Cups for Nutrient and Vitamin Extraction
• BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe
• 1-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.2 x 17.8 inches, 9.2 pounds.
7. Hamilton Beach 70730 (under $53)
• Reviewed by 1,457 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Scrapes Sides of Bowl - No Spatula Needed
• 10-Cup Capacity Built-in Scraper Works While Processor is On or Off
• 2-Speeds Plus Pulse Chopping Blade and Slicing / Shredding Disc
• Large Feed Chute S-Blade for Chopping, Mixing & Pureeing
• Dishwasher Safe Bowl, Lid & Blades Scraper Attachment
• 450 Watts of power
• 1-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 9.6 x 10.2 x 14.6 inches, 6.2 pounds.
8. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY (under $200)
• Reviewed by 1,241 verified buyers - 4.4 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
• 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
• 14-cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers
• Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts.
• 3-year warranty.
• Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.6 x 9.3 inches, 16.8 pounds.
9. Cuisinart DLC-2009CHBMY (under $150)
• Reviewed by 1,141 verified buyers - 4.5 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• 9-Cup Food Processor
• Includes slicer disc, shredding disc, new chopping blade, detachable stem, spatula, and recipe/instruction book
• Brushed Stainless Steel housing for enhanced durability
• Lexan work bowl virtually shatterproof, dishwasher-safe
• Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency; does not include DVD and the blade
• One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
• 3-year limited warranty with a 10-year limited warranty on the motor.
• Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 9 inches, 14.5 pounds.
10. Hamilton Beach 70670 (under $53)
• Reviewed by 849 verified buyers - 4.5 out of 5 stars - READ REVIEWS
• Full-size 10-cup food processor with powerful 525-watt motor
• 2 reversible slicing/shredding discs; stainless-steel chopping blade
• 2 speed options plus pulse for precision results; oversized feed chute
• Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, blades, and discs; internal cord storage
• Also available in assorted colors
• 1-year warranty
• Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.8 x 15.1 inches, 7 pounds.